With changes in weather that come during the Autumn season, bicyclists should take care to protect themselves against drivers and potential accidents. Unfortunately, accidents may still occur if drivers are negligent or otherwise careless. Following are some tips on how to avoid a bicycle accident in the autumn weather.
Tips to avoid a bicycle accident in autumn
To avoid accidents during the autumn season, here are some suggestions:
- Wear bright and reflective clothing
- Ride during the daylight hours
- Have proper safety equipment
- Avoid riding in poor weather conditions
- Be mindful of traffic conditions
- Pay attention to weather forecasts
- Be aware of road conditions
Because autumn may bring cooler weather and rain, it is important to take extra care to ensure you are safe on the road.
What should you do if involved in a bicycle accident?
If you are injured in a bicycle accident that was caused by another’s negligence, then consider the following suggestions:
- Get immediate medical assistance
- Contact law enforcement
- Keep detailed records of the accident and your injuries
- Keep photographs and recordings
- Obtain contact information for any witnesses
- Contact Las Vegas bicycle accident lawyers at Dobberstein Law Group
Why should you contact Las Vegas bicycle accident lawyers at Dobberstein Law Group?
If you are injured, bicycle accident lawyers can provide legal advice and representation to help you pursue a claim for damages. We will help you understand your options and whether there are any legal remedies available.
At the Dobberstein Law Group, we can help you pursue a claim against the party responsible for your injuries. We will advocate on your behalf and protect your rights. If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, then contact the Dobberstein Law Group today.